Wednesday 30 July 2008

FitFlops

For years I have wondered why there aren't decent flip flops (thongs for the Aussies) to wear when out walking. Instead I have had to go power-walking in trainers during the summer and suffer red, puffy, steaming feet.

I first found out about FitFlops last year but thought they were too expensive to justify. This year I have bought three pairs and am sooooooo pleased with them.

Here in England we are having the usual inclement summer, but from April to September I like to be shod in open toed shoes, usually flipflops.

I've been doing my usual power-walking in my FitFlops, my feet are happy, they look stylish (very important), they are comfy, and, I am giving my glutes and legs the best opportunity to really get a good workout.

They are definitely worth every penny.

No comments: